Haute Yoga Teacher Training
200-RYT Yoga Alliance Certified Program
with Holly Weston & Katherine Wilder
Go deeper into your practice while continuing your personal journey as a yogi.
September 8th – October 15th
Fridays 5PM – 9PM
Saturdays 830AM – 430PM
Sundays 9AM – 130PM and every other
Sunday 9AM – 430PM
Haute Yoga Teacher Training & Yoga Alliance Certification Program will help you become 200-hour RYT Yoga certified in a nurturing, highly informative, flexible and fun environment in which you will learn, evolve, and connect with your inner teacher, your internal wisdom and become your most authentic self. We are honored to help you go deeper in your yoga practice and personal transformation– physically, mentally and spiritually.
We are totally committed to support you on your journey, and we are thrilled to help you to become a conscious, compassionate, loving, and authentic teacher, and to help you connect to your True Self and share your fabulous gifts with the world.
Through pranayama (breath work), asana practice (physical poses), group discussions, reading, workshops and guided meditation, you will practice the essential process of conscious listening to your Higher Self, delve deep into your soul, learn about yourself, love yourself more, and connect to wholeness. Our program includes an in-depth study of asana (physical postures), meditation, pranayama (breath work), mantra (chanting of Sanskrit), yoga philosophy and history, anatomy and physiology, the art of sequencing and assisting, Sanskrit, Ayurveda and Bliss Consciousness Classes to connect you to your Higher Self and shine bright. In addition you will also receive a half dozen complimentary workshops led by incredible yoga instructors. By the end of your teacher training you will be transformed and will be able teach with creativity, confidence, competence and authenticity.
Everyone has a Dharma – their life purpose. Your soul is calling you to discover your deeper sense of purpose in life and live to your highest essence. Whether you desire to serve people and help them through teaching yoga or deepen your practice and consciousness, this experience with you will leave you inspired and deeply transformed. This exhilarating journey of discovering your empowered soul is worth the effort. You are worth it!
Books to Buy and Read prior to Training:
- Yoga Sutras of Patajali translated version
- Untethered Soul
- Power of Now
- Meditations from the Mat by Rolf Gates
- Yamas and Niyamas by Deborah Adele
- Functional Anatomy of Yoga by David Keil
Yoga Alliance Requirements:
Techniques, Training and Practice: 100 hours
Teaching Methodology: 25 hours
Anatomy and Physiology: 20 hours
Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers: 30 hours
Practicum: 10 hours
Deepen your yoga practice, serve others, and evolve your Soul:
Understand Yoga philosophy and history:
- Learn a well-rounded knowledge of yoga philosophy, history and lifestyle practices including:
- Eightfold Path/Eight Limbs of Yoga
- The Five Vayus
- The Three Gunas
- Types of Yoga
- The Four Elements
- Pranayama and types of yogic breathing
- Various mudras, hand gestures
- Karma and rebirth
- Hindu Deities and various religions and influences
- The Four Noble Truths
- How to meditate and quite the monkey mind
- Learn and teach various types of Meditation
- Living yoga and inspiring people
- Your life vision, teaching philosophy and authentic style
- The Golden Buddha
- Dealing with the Ego and inner critic
- Discover your Dharma
- Sanskrit glossary
- Chanting and Mantras
- Working with props
- Hands on Assisting and Modifications to help deepen a student’s practice
- Understand other influencing philosophies and Deities.
- Explore a deeper understanding of Sanskrit along with the myths and history.
- Delve into the Chakras and how to balance them through asana, pranayama, mantra and aromatherapy
Learn Yoga Techniques, Training and Deepen Your Practice:
- Study and deepen your own yoga practice.
- Learn a thorough and practical understanding of the asanas, including their alignment principles, variations, modifications, risks and benefits, empowering you to teach with confidence.
- Understand and be able to teach the benefits of each pose.
- Learn the art of yoga sequencing, transitions and cueing for your classes.
- Practice the art of giving hands-on adjustments and other forms of modifications to help students deepen their practice, heal themselves, and create a safe environment.
- Learn to be compassionate to injuries and modify your instruction to help students with injuries, pregnancy and other specific or unique needs.
- Explore the art of working with props to helping deepen your students’ experience.
- Practice a variety of Pranayama techniques (Breathing techniques)
- Learn about Ayurvedic medicine and natural healing remedies
- Explore the power of chanting and mantras
- Raise your vibrational energy and consciousness through Mindfulness and Meditation techniques.
- Learn to teach a variety of Meditation methods to calm the monkey mind.
Learn teaching Methodology, Lifestyle & Ethics and find your authentic voice:
- Study the therapeutic benefits and healing of yoga asanas and pranayama.
- Develop a deeper passion and understanding for yoga as a trans-formative practice – mind, body and spirit.
- Gain the tools and skills needed to effectively and clearly teach yoga to all levels of students, and create a safe and fun environment.
- Learn the roots of Asthanga yoga and how to teach with confidence a variety of styles of yoga including Vinyasa, Hatha, and Yin.
- Understand ethics and lifestyle of teaching yoga.
- Learn about teaching in a variety of settings and building your yoga business.
- Gain extensive teaching experience through practice teaching and mentoring.
- Unearth your life vision, teaching philosophy and authentic style
Anatomy and Physiology:
- Study practical functional anatomy and physiology to help you create a safe environment for teaching yoga and help you understand and heal your students’ bodies.
- Learn from several experts through outside workshops about the body, connective tissue, ligaments, joints and important muscles for yoga and safe alignment of the body.
- Understand how the body moves and be able to work with all body types confidently.
Connect to your True Self and Deepen your Soul:
- Power of Intention and Manifest Your Dreams
- Discover your Dharma and Create your Personal Legacy
- Connect with your inner child and love yourself unconditionally
- Recognize the Ego and quiet your inner critic
- Discover what you want, raise your vibration and connect to your True Self, your soul.
- Discover your purpose, shine your gifts and allow your authentic light to inspire and heal others.
$2,350 (Paid in full by first day of training)
*all deposits and money paid is non-refundable
*Please fill out application below to be considered for Haute Yoga Teacher Training.
If you have any questions feel free to contact Holly at firstname.lastname@example.org or Wilder at email@example.com or Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org